McKesson Corporation, currently ranked 5th on the FORTUNE 500, is based in San Francisco with more than 32000 employees. – one of the largest providers of medicines, pharmaceutical supplies and health information technology. We were honoured to be commissioned to consult, design and implement an experiential design and office branding solution for roll our across two floors of newly developed office by Henry J Lyons architects.
The project involved
– consultation on all aspects of office branding
– design of general office manifestation design for roll out on all offices and meeting rooms
– design of unique manifestation design for huddle spaces
– illustration and design of signature graphics for key corridors and open plan office spaces
– creation of brands and wall graphics for the tea station and lounge, plus the main canteen/restaurant. In creation of unique graphics for wind down spaces we always endeavour to create an ‘escape’ for employees, giving them a sense that they have left work and are in a cafe or green space and feel refreshed returning to their desk
One aspect the Cork based team loved was the play on Cork-ism sayings in print areas – ‘How’s the form”
The impacting map illustration created for the main corridor off reception was of great importance to the McKesson team.
Manifestation frosting pattern for offices and meeting rooms, reflecting the linear approach to the fit out features created by the architects.
Branding of the coffee dock
All huddle spaces carried on the ‘conversation quote’ icon and impacting typography
Core brand values of McKesson ‘iCare and iLead” needed to be included in the office branding scheme
Privacy manifestation between open plan workspace and HR – using iconography from McKesson brand asset library
Architects & FitOut: Henry J Lyons
Office Branding: Copper Reed Studio